Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blog Update


Share/Bookmark Dear visitors,

Today I found six comments waiting at the blog control page for my approval. I intended to accept them, but I accidentally clicked on the wrong button and rejected them. I didn't mean to do that. In fact, they were all very good comments. So if it is not too much trouble, I would ask those of you whose comments I accidentally rejected to re-post them, and this time I will make sure I do publish them.

Also, I apologize that lately I have not been able to post much. As many of you know, I am in the process of moving (from Milwaukee, WI to Rockford, IL), so I have been incredibly busy getting the house ready for sale, plus the usual work, etc. I will try to post something at least once per week (and not the usual, once-per-day) until we get settled in Rockford, which should happen sometime in late August. But please, do not let that slow you down with sending in questions, which I always appreciate. I will reply to them to the extent that I can.

In Domino,
-Francisco Romero.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Hi Professor Romero,

I wish you all the blessings in your new home.

For your information, there is an SSPX chapel in Chicago where you can take your family without having to worry about the Novus Ordo culture that you would otherwise find at the Indult.

God bless.

SSPX Chapel

Don Paco said...

Thanks, but no thanks.

Tony said...

That is too bad. Now you have to spend much of your time worrying whether the local Novus Ordo bishop is, at anytime according to his whims, going to remove the crumbs he gives which is the Indult. It is sad to see poor Catholics relish in despair because they think that their Catholic birthright can be taken away whenever the bishop feels like doing so.

God have mercy on us.